What is Park and Play Golf?
- The Golf Shop is closed and we have a registration table outside with markers to control the distancing between our Guests
- We are only accepting credit card payments (no cash)
- Upon arrival at the course, guests should carry their own clubs to the staging area
- Guests may request a single-rider golf cart or choose to share a cart with another member of their immediate family. Guests may also choose to walk
- Golf carts will be sanitized prior-to and after play
- While playing golf, we ask the following:
- We have installed cup liners that rest slightly below the surface for your ball to be holed for you to enjoy.
- Avoid using on-course ball washers
- We have removed the cooler, sand bottles and towels on your carts
- Bunker rakes have been removed
- Fists pumps and elbow dabs are encouraged over handshakes’
- On-course food and beverage to-go will be available at the halfway house and by beverage carts include:
- Hot dogs
- Pre-packaged snacks and candy
- Canned or bottled beverages
- Credit card machines and countertops will be sanitized regularly
- Following golf, guests may take their golf clubs directly to their vehicle. Clubs will not be cleaned unless requested
- If a golf cart was used, guests may take their cart to their car, unload personal belongings and then return to cart staging
- Upon returning to the cart staging area, we ask that guests empty trash in the trash containers provided
- The service staff will sanitize golf cart following play
We truly appreciate your business and ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unique situation. In order to get through this, we all need to work together to adapt and overcome.
Maderas Golf Club Management